Henry Brunton Golf Academy at Eagle Creek conducts award-winning junior golf camps weekly throughout the summer school break. This a fun and dynamic summer camp experience for boys and girls ages 6- 12. All camps are led Coach Rob Roylance- US Kids Certified Coach. This is a best in class program with a max 6:1 student/coach ratio. There is an option for a full-day camp – 8:30 AM- 3:30 PM or ½ Day Camp- 8:30 AM-11:30 AM. Students learn the fundamentals, swing technique, short game, basic rules, etiquette and strategy. The focus is on having fun while helping children develop as golfers and people- daily golf on the course is included in the camp fees. Lunch, water and snacks provided. Space is limited. Register early.
- No experience or equipment necessary. We will provide each participant who does not have their own equipment with a set of US Kids Golf Clubs.
- Full-day program: drop off at 8:30am and pick up at 3:30pm. Early drop off and late pick up arrangements are available for $10.00 an hour.
- Participants learn to play golf through skills development and on course play.
- Fun and active program.
- Lunch and snacks included.
- 6:1 golfer-to-coach maximum ratio.
- Camp celebration/prizes on Friday afternoon
- Program tuition - $199 for ½ Day Camp; $349 for full-day camp