New Competitive Golfer (NCG)
Specialized Coaching and Skills Development Program for boys/girls ages 8-13
Henry Brunton Golf, a world leader in junior golf coaching, is proud to offer New Competitive Golfer (NCG) – a specialized coaching and training program for aspiring young golfers ages 8-13. Led by outstanding PGA Apprentice Professional and US Kids Golf Certified Kids Teacher, Rob Roylance, NCG provides kids with an opportunity to receive professional, age appropriate coaching and training in a fun and safe environment. This is a dynamic program that enables boys and girls to acquire the necessary fundamentals, skills and confidence to become outstanding golfers.
NCG is closely aligned with Golf's Long-Term Player Development Guide. NCG graduates may move up the development pathway into our New Competitive Golfer Performance and then into our Strive for Excellence Program for golf athletes ages 13-18.
Maturing into a champion both on and off the course is an exciting challenge for young athletes and their families. It takes considerable commitment, support, feedback, and guidance. A professional coaching influence combined with effective training, practice, and competition is paramount in this process.
New Competitive Golfer offers a holistic approach to developing and nurturing young athletes so that they mature into the finest golfers and most outstanding people possible. This program is for any youngster who is interested in golf and learning the game of a lifetime.
New Competitive Golfer Monthly Coaching and Training Activities
- 4 Skills Development Sessions (2 hours)
- 2 Private Coaching Sessions (40 minutes)
- On-Course Coaching Sessions
- Competition Scheduling
- Tuition: $299 Per Month
- 9.5+ Hours of Coaching
NCG athletes can expect:
- To have fun!
- An industry leading professional coaching and training program specifically designed to meet their needs and goals, and aligned with their stage of development
- Complete support and commitment from the Henry Brunton Golf Coaching Staff – Award-winning junior golf coaching specialists
- To improve as golfers, students and people
- To learn to play their best golf both now and in the future
- To interact with other like-minded athletes and families
- Honest and open two-way communication and feedback
- Structured coaching, practice, and guidance with a focus on core fundamentals; swing technique, short-game proficiency, physical development, course management and mental skills training
- To learn how to play the game - etiquette, scoring, shot selection, event preparation, strategy, tactics and mental game skills
How do you register?
All athletes and parents first meet with Coach Rob Roylance, US Kids Golf Certified Teacher to discuss the possibility of enrolling in NCG. Rob can be reached by telephone (450) 470-5572 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.